Adding DataFetch To A Slack Workspace
You must have Admin access to the Slack Workspace in order to install DataFetch. If you do not have permission, you may submit a request to the workspace admins to install the app.
Slack Workspaces which are on the Free Plan are allowed a maximum of 10 apps. If your workspace has reached its maximum number of apps, one will need to be removed in order to install the DataFetch app.
- 1.From your app, clickApps from the top left corner of your app. If you can’t find this option, clickBrowse Slack, then clickApps.
- 2.Type DataFetch in the search box and click Add. You will be taken to the Slack App directory on your browser.
- 3.Click Add to Slack.
- 4.Follow the prompts to install the app.
- 2.In the search box, type DataFetch and click on the result.
- 3.Click Add to Slack. Follow the prompts to install the app.